We're committed to offering you convenient and effective healthcare solutions through our telehealth services. Accessing your telehealth appointment via the Vail Health patient portal ensures you receive the care you need, wherever you are.
Your telehealth link can be found in your Vail Health patient portal. If you do not have a patient portal account you can create one here. If you have questions or need help please check out our patient portal page.
Step 1: Log in to Your Vail Health Patient Portal
- Visit VailHealth.org/Portal.
- Enter your registered username (usually the email address we have on file for you) and password. If you're logging in for the first time, make sure to follow the prompts to set up your account.
Step 2: Access Your Telehealth Appointments
- Once logged in, you'll be directed to your dashboard. Look for the "Appointments" link on the left side of the screen and click on it.
- Find your upcoming telehealth appointment in the list of scheduled appointments. You may notice a video icon next to your appointment name, this will help you quickly identify which appointments are telehealth.
- The link to join your telehealth appointment will appear 30 minutes before the appointment.
Step 3: Prepare for Your Telehealth Appointment
- Ensure your device's camera, microphone, and internet connection are working properly. You can do this by clicking the "Test your connection" link on your screen.
- Find a quiet, well-lit space where you can comfortably discuss your health concerns with your provider.
- Have any relevant documents or notes handy for the discussion.
- If you would like to invite a member of your care team to your telehealth appointment you can do so by clicking on the "Options" drop down on your screen. Once that opens you will see the "Send invitation" option. Once you click that you'll be asked to provide their name, relationship to you as well as their email address. People that you invite do NOT need to have a Vail Health patient portal account to join the call.
Step 5: Start Your Virtual Visit
- After clicking the "Join Now" button, you'll be connected to your healthcare provider.
- Please note, the first time you join a telehealth appointment, your device may ask you to allow the portal to use your microphone and camera.
- Once connected you can have a secure and private conversation about your health concerns, just like you would during an in-person visit.
- Your provider can address your questions, discuss treatment options, and provide guidance, all from the comfort of your chosen location.
If you encounter any issues or have questions about using the Vail Health patient portal for your telehealth appointments, please reach out to us at (877) 621-8014.
Please note that telehealth visits are only available for patients who are in the state of Colorado during the time of their call.