Your care team at Shaw Cancer Center strives to provide comprehensive, compassionate and timely care to every patient. To achieve a timely clinic flow for all patients, we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your clinic appointment so that we can reallocate this time to someone else in need of medical care.
We understand that there are times where you may encounter an emergency and miss a scheduled appointment. Please notify us of any potential conflicts or changes in your schedule as soon as possible. It is important to us that we balance our clinical teams to support all the patients within the office.
At Shaw Cancer Center, we have a patient cancellation and missed appointment (no show) policy. Key guidelines of this policy include:
- Patients are expected to provide 24-hour notice of any appointment that needs to be rescheduled or canceled.
- Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be rescheduled to another day or may be asked to wait.
- Patients can be dismissed from Shaw Cancer Center for regularly:
- Arriving late to a scheduled appointment.
- Failing to show up for a scheduled appointment.
- Providing less than 24 hours of notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us at (970) 569-7429 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.