- Wear a medical mask or face cloth covering.
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms will be asked to return to their place of residence and call their healthcare provider or Eagle County Public Health.
- Please adhere to the following entrances to the facility:
- DOOR A - East entrance – Vail Health and Colorado Mountain Medical clinics
- DOOR B - North entrance – Sonnenalp Breast Imaging
- DOOR C - West entrance – Shaw patients only
- Pharmacy patients: Curbside pick-up is available at the North entrance, and prescription delivery to a patient’s hotel or residence if the patient is experiencing respiratory symptoms or illness.
- Shaw cafe will open to employees and guests. Hours of operation are 7:30 am - 9:00 am and 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. Physical Distancing will be exercised with stickers placed on the floors in 6ft increments. Purell hand sanitizers have been installed at the kitchen entrance & exit.
- When inside the Shaw Pavilion, please continue to wear your mask, exercise hand hygiene, and exercise physical distancing.
Shaw Cancer Center
Protecting our Shaw Cancer Center patients, who experience weaker immunity to virus and disease because of treatment, against coronavirus (COVID-19) is our top priority at Shaw. The following precautions and safety measures are in effect at Shaw Cancer Center:
During COVID-19, the following precautions are in place to protect our guests.
- Decreased capacity. We are currently offering 6 rooms, not 12.
- Screening every guest and caregiver staying on property.
- Daily temperature logs for all guests and caregivers.
- Asking that guests stay in their room as much as possible.
- Asking to self-quarantine on the weekends at home.
- Masks are required at all times when not in guests room.
- Restricting on-site staff.
- No activities are being held in Jack's Place (yoga, art, support groups etc.).
- Kitchen sign up sheet to eliminate more than one “guest room” in the kitchen at one time.
- Providing disposable utensils and plates (being placed in the guests cupboard).
- Guests are asked to keep food in their room refrigerator as much as possible.
- Coffee will now be available in the conference room.
- All other common areas of Jack's Place are currently closed (library, TV rooms etc.).
- Massages and Reiki are being done in the main massage room. One in one out system, being screened to include a temperature prior to service.
- The lower level of Jack's Place will be closed when messages are in progress.
- Room 7 restroom will be open to guests having a massages.