- We have a one visitor policy at all of our Shaw Cancer Center locations.
- Edwards, CO – When downstairs inside of the Shaw Cancer Center, please continue to wear your mask.
- Dillon, CO – When upstairs inside of the Shaw Cancer Center, please continue to wear your mask.
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms may be asked to return to their place of residence and call their healthcare provider or Eagle County Public Health.
- Edwards Pharmacy patients: Curbside pick-up is available at the North entrance upon request. Prescription delivery is available to patients for $15 fee for patients experiencing respiratory illness.
Shaw Cancer Center
Protecting our Shaw Cancer Center patients, who experience weaker immunity to virus and disease because of treatment, against COVID-19 is our top priority at Shaw. The following precautions and safety measures are in effect at Shaw Cancer Center: